Please submit your email prior to downloading the application so we can notify you of major software updates
Download MixWild for Mac or PC
MixWild User Guide
Example Dataset MixWILD
Download slides for Part 1 here: Details and Application of EMA
Download slides for Part 2 here: Introduction to MixWILD
Download user guide here: User Guide for MixWILD
Download user guide data here: Example Dataset MixWILD
What is this project about?
MixWILD (Also Mixed model analysis with Intensive Longitudinal Data) is a desktop GUI based application to easily perform multilevel mixed model analysis of intensive longitudinal data.
Join the Reach Lab Slack for development discussion:
You may post an issue in Github to request access if you do not have a compatible email address.
Reach Lab mixregmls Channel
Running a .exe file
- Please go to downloads folder of the bitbucket and click on the latest version of MixWILD-X.0.exe
- Once downloaded, click “Open”, then hit “Run”
- For the first time users, it will install the application and then run
- If using a Windows PC, please ensure that your Java is up to date.
- When creating an issue related to the UI, we encourage you to include screenshots and log files.
- When including an issue related to NULL values in the def file, it will be best if you can share the .def file as well as include a screenshot of the model window.
Q and A
Agency: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Institute: National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
Title: Novel Statistical Models for EMA Studies of Physical Activity
Principal Investigator(s): Hedeker, Donald; Dunton, Genevieve Fridlund